Peoples Market has been an important part of the Kadoka community and surrounding areas for over 100 years.
Peoples Market originally opened the doors in 1907 as a general store and evolved over the years to become your local full service grocery store.
The current owners, Rich and Shawna Bendt, have been a part of the family business since 1993. Shawna's parents, Joe and Kathleen Leutenegger, owned and operated the business from 1982 thru 2005.
Peoples Market strives to offer you the best selection of groceries and fresh meats and produce in the area...at the best prices in the area! Our friendly hometown staff is trained to ensure your shopping experience is an enjoyable one.
We take pride in our community and appreciate your business. Stop by and check us out on Kadoka's main street...and "Save more at your Hometown Store!"
By shopping at our store each week, you accomplish the following ten items:
1. You keep your dollars in our local economy
2. You help create local jobs
3. You nurture our local community
4. You help the environment by buying locally.
5. You invest in local ownership.
6. You create more choice in shopping.
7. You utilize the many years of our experience and expertise in food.
8. You embrace what makes us different from our larger, national competitors
9. You make our store a destination --- and we appreciate it!
10. Every week you will find hundreds of specials throughout our store.
If you'd like to receive our weekly ad via email, you can do so by providing us with your email address on our subscriber page.